Reflections at Fellowship Square-Mesa
Mindful Living for Memory Care
NEW state-of-the-art secure wander-risk Dementia/Alzheimers Center open to residents: October, 2015
We offer a welcoming and supportive environment focused on enhancing quality of life for all of our residents. Our certified NCCDP trained Dementia/Alzheimer's staff is dedicated to providing meaningful activities of daily living, and personal care plans designed for each residents level of need. Our Executive Chef prepares menu plans designed with a focus on anytime dining.
The relationship centered care ensures that our trained staff recognizes what may cause undo stress and then quickly implement appropriate solutions such as: music memories, pet therapy, aromatherapy, balance and therapeutic exercises. These programs are included in our monthly fees.
On-Site Features Include:
- Weekly Dental Hygienist
- 24/7 Therapeutic programming promoting an exceptional quality of life.
- Wall-mounted smart TV for each resident designed to display favorite photos.
- "It's Never 2 Late" program allows residents to engage and connect to information that enhances cognitive stimulation and increased socialization.
- Two secured patios to enjoy outdoor activities.
- Companion Therapy to enhance socialization and comfort.
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop, also available for family use.
View of one of two Great Rooms where residents enjoy meaningful and appropiate activities, are served resort style meals and view TV programs that are life affirming.
Our Reflections leadership team (from left to right): Melissa Opat, ADC, Tawnya Christensen, CDP,CDCM,CADDCT