Senior Wellness programs at Fellowship Square
Fellowship Square sees value in fitness programs and overall health. That is why we offer Senior FITness™: a customized fitness program designed to increase your energy and vitality, improve muscular strength, balance, cardiovascular health, and self-esteem.
- Led by a professional trainer
- Up to two guided sessions per week
- Use of specialized exercise equipment designed for seniors
- Initial, post and annual assessments
- Chronic disease education
- Group fitness classes
Types of Classes Offered
- AquaFit: Pool exercises designed to increase strength and range of motion
- Balance Class: Balance activities in a small group setting
- Brain and Body Class: Challenges both cognitive and physical ability
- Brain Fitness: Computer class, weekly puzzles and monthly trivia
- CardioFit: Cardio, strength and coordination exercises
- Chair Class: Seated exercises designed to increase strength and range of motion
- EZ Does it Yoga: Chair or standing
- Walking Club: Visits to nearby parks and scenic locations
- Water Walking: Gait patterns performed in the pool
- Wii Bowling: Virtual bowling using a video game
My wife Mary and I just love Fellowship Square. We have lived three wonderful years in this former luxury resort, now a luxury senior living community. The accommodations are spacious, comfortable, and kept up to date by a caring and friendly staff. The beautiful dining room and its excellent meals and the many activities are also reasons why we love living here. We both especially love that we have made many friends from all walks of life and all kinds of religious beliefs.
But there's more! We both love that the grounds are so beautiful and that every apartment opens up to them instead of into a dreary hallway. We both have age-related health issues and living in Fellowship Square makes it easier for us to deal with them. Mary takes full advantage of the many senior fitness classes available six days a week. To keep myself mentally challenged, I facilitate a couple of life-long learning discussion groups. We just don't need anything more!