at the Oasis
Assisted Living is appropriate for individuals 62+ or disabled who, in addition to needing transportation, housekeeping, meals and activities, also require regular/ongoing assistance with activities of daily living (personal care, medication management). They may no longer feel safe at home alone overnight. They need access to caregiver assistance 24/7.
Our private apartments feature handicapped accessible baths with walk-in showers, kitchenettes and room for those special belongings that make one feel at home.
As a non-profit organization, Christian Care Communities strives to maintain a high quality community environment while remaining as affordable as possible.
Amenities & Services:
- Care staff available 24 hours per day
- Elegant dining room with 3 meals per day (plus snacks)
- 2 showers per week
- Assurance checks
- Emergency alert system
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service
- Variety of social and recreational programs/activities
- Library & Community/Game Rooms
- Movie and exercise rooms
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities, including telephone. Internet not included.
- Monthly vitals/weight record
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Beauty/Barber Shop (fee applies)
If our pricing seems prohibitive for your income, we’re happy to discuss housing assistance programs that may be available to you. ALTCS approved.
*Rates subject to change
Assisted Living Floor Plans and Prices