at Historic Mesa
Independent Living is appropriate for individuals 62+ or disabled individuals who need a little extra help to maintain their independence. They may struggle with transportation, keeping up with the housework and meal preparation. They may be somewhat isolated or bored and would benefit from fun activities and social opportunities. They may require occasional assistance with personal care or medication management.
With 415 apartments, we have a variety of ten spacious floor plans to choose from to meet your needs. We have apartments ranging from studios to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. We also have Select apartments available that include washers/dryers, recessed lighting and additional features like upgraded cabinets.
As a non-profit organization, Christian Care Communities strives to maintain a high quality community environment while remaining as affordable as possible. It is important to note that the pricing shown here is not simply for rent. It includes a wide range of amenities and services as listed below.
Amenities & Services:
- All utilities including cable TV (telephone and internet not included)
- Two full service dining rooms
- Exceptional dining program - $225 in dining dollars per month, per resident
- 24 hour security
- Emergency alert system
- Daily welfare check system
- Housekeeping every other week
- Scheduled transportation
- Two community centers with libraries and fitness rooms
- Exercise classes
- Computers and free wi-fi in community rooms
- Wide variety of social and recreational opportunities
- Complimentary on site laundry
- Small pets welcome and on site dog parks
- Chaplain Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop (fee applies)
- Craft Corner
- Three Sparkling Swimming Pools & Two Spas
If our pricing seems prohibitive for your income, we’re happy to discuss housing assistance programs that may be available to you.
*Rates subject to change