at Historic Mesa
Independent Living is appropriate for individuals 62+ or disabled individuals who need a little extra help to maintain their independence. They may struggle with transportation, keeping up with the housework and meal preparation. They may be somewhat isolated or bored and would benefit from fun activities and social opportunities. They may require occasional assistance with personal care or medication management.
With 415 apartments, we have a variety of ten spacious floor plans to choose from to meet your needs. We have apartments ranging from studios to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
As a non-profit organization, Christian Care Communities strives to maintain a high quality community environment while remaining as affordable as possible. It is important to note that the pricing shown here is not simply for rent. It includes a wide range of amenities and services as listed below.
Amenities & Services:
- Complimentary Meal Plan
- All utilities (except telephone and internet)
- Cable TV
- 24 hour security
- Emergency alert system
- Daily safety check system
- Scheduled transportation
- Social and Recreational Events
- Exercise rooms
- SeniorFit Exercise Program
In addition ....
- Computers and free wi-fi in community rooms
- Complimentary on site laundry facilities
- Small pets welcome and multiple on-site dog parks
- Chaplain Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop (fee applies)
- Craft Corner
- Three Sparkling Swimming Pools & 2 Spas
If our pricing seems prohibitive for your income, we’re happy to discuss government housing assistance programs that may be available to you.
*Rates subject to change
Independent Living Floor Plans and Prices
starting at $1,211
Starting at $1,757
starting at $2,159