Memory Care is for individuals who are struggling with dementia. Dementia is the deterioration in memory, thinking, behavior and the ability to perform everyday activities.
We offer an environment that is as welcoming and comforting as it is safe. Included is a program of activities to help residents remain connected and engaged. Our certified caregivers have an in-depth knowledge of the specific needs of those with memory impairment, providing both patience and compassion to help your loved one feel understood.
As a non-profit organization, Christian Care Communities strives to maintain a high quality community environment while remaining as affordable as possible.
Amenities & Services:
- All utilities including local telephone. Internet not included.
- 24 hour trained & dedicated staff
- Safe, secured home-like environment with cozy kitchen & dining room
- Family visiting room and TV room
- 3 meals plus snack daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Assurance checks
- Toileting assistance/incontinence care
- Transfer assistance
- Specialized social and recreational activity program
- Scheduled transportation
- Secure enclosed courtyard
- Beauty/Barber Shop (fee applies)
If memory care pricing seems prohibitive for your income, we’re happy to discuss assistance programs that may be available to you. ALTCS approved.
*Rates subject to change.
Memory Care Floor Plans and Prices