Reflections Memory Care
at Fellowship Square-Mesa
Mindful Living for Memory Care
At Reflections at Fellowship Square-Mesa, we offer a welcoming and supportive environment for Memory Care. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life for all of our residents. All of our staff are certified by the NCCDP and are trained as Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care professionals. They are dedicated to providing meaningful activities of daily living. We work with the families to develop personal care plans for each resident based on the needed level of care to help each person thrive. Our kitchen manager prepares menu plans that are designed with a focus on any time dining.
We focus on relationship-centered care that ensures our trained staff recognizes what may cause undue stress and then quickly implements the appropriate solution such as music memories, pet therapy, aromatherapy, balance, and therapeutic exercises and many more. All of these programs are included in our monthly fees.
On-Site Features Include:
- Weekly visits with our Chaplain
- Weekly Dental Hygienist Cleanings and Initial Dental Exam
- Personal Care Products are included
- Activities that keep each of the residents involved based on their personal needs
- Daily Activity Calendar for social engagement
- 24/7 Therapeutic programming helps improves the quality of life.
- Wall-mounted smart TV for each resident is set up to display favorite family photos and interests.
- “It’s Never 2 Late” program allows residents to engage and connect to information that helps with cognitive stimulation and increased socialization.
- Two secured patios to enjoy outdoor activities.
- Companionship Therapy to improve socialization and comfort.
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop, also available for family use.
- And many more services that help improve the quality of life for each resident needing Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care.
View of one of two Great Rooms where residents enjoy meaningful and appropriate activities, are served resort-style meals and view TV programs that are life-affirming.
Our Reflections leadership team (from left to right): Suzanne Spolar, CG, MA, CDP, Tawnya Christensen, ALFM, CDP, CDCM, CADDCT, Melissa Opat, ADC.
I love living in a community where my friends appreciate my sense of humor: 10,000 Swedes came thru the weeds chased by one Norwegian. The dust from the weeds and sweat from the Swedes made snuff for the one Norwegian.
I enjoy riding the bus to and from medical appointments. I don't have to think about where to go or park my car. And I love the drivers, they are so patient and kind.
I am so happy that I am living at Fellowship Square. The food is wonderful and I can play bridge whenever I want.