Looking for a Tucson assisted living community? The Oasis at Fellowship Square is where you’ll find Tucson senior care like no other. Our apartments have all of the amenities to make you feel right at home. Options include studio, one bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/one bath apartments with a variety of floor plans from 317 to 890 square feet. Whatever your needs, the Fellowship Square staff is always ready, willing, and able to be there just for you with exceptional assisted living.
Tucson is the perfect setting for our programs. The city offers beautiful scenery, and Fellowship Square provides all the amenities and programs you could ever desire in an assisted living community.
A Warm and Full-Featured SeniorCommunity
Our Tucson assisted living community includes the following:
- Daily awareness of well-being
- Daily assurance checks, every shift
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Utilities, cable TV, telephone (long-distance extra)
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Once per day daily touch up (bed making/trash take out)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry, including linen
- Monthly vitals and weight checks
- Planned social activities
- Chaplain services
- Fitness programs
- Scheduled transportation services
- Escort to Villa 1 beauty salon
If needed we can also provide:
- Hands-on shower assistance
- Hands-on dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication assistance (confirm orders, check dosage, observe/document taking of medication)
- Escort to and from Oasis dining room, Oasis activities
- One person semi-dependent transfer assistance or cues
- Incontinent Assistance
- Mild to Moderate Cognitive guidance
|Second Additional Resident (Supervisory Rate)||$765/month|
|Second Additional Resident (Personal Care Rate)||$910 $1,110 $1,370|
|New Resident Fee||$2,600|
|Compression Hose Change 2x Daily||$180/month|
Prices Effective 9/1/20
$2,510 + Level of Care
$2,610 + Level of Care
$2,740 + Level of Care
$3,180 + Level of Care
$3,585 + Level of Care
Since becoming a resident four years ago, Fellowship Square has met my physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs beautifully. I enjoy participating in supervised fitness activities, discussion groups and long-distance field trips sponsored by Fellowship Square.
Fellowship Square has good food, helpful and friendly staff, swimming pools, outings, transportation, exercises, companionship and security. What’s not to like? There are no strangers here, only friends that you haven’t met yet!
Fellowship Square is a wonderful place to live. The amenities here are so great. The food is the best in the world. We chose the best place in Tucson to live and being a Christian Care community is so wonderful too.
Fellowship Square is resort style living without the resort style prices. I live in a safe and secure environment that gives me the freedom to be & to do whatever I choose whenever I choose to do it.
The courtyard setting of each villa gives me a sense of peace and tranquility where I can visit with my neighbors, take a leisurely walk, have a swim, practice my putting or just enjoy being out in nature.
I am in my 7th year as a Resident. I have a spacious, comfortable apartment; (why, my bedroom is 20 feet long with a huge Walk-in closet! Largest bedroom I ever had.) I have been treated with kindness, respect, and dignity. And, the food is delicious. Why would I live any place else?