Memory support offers an environment as welcoming and comforting as it is safe. We offer a program of activities to help residents remain connected and engaged. Our certified caregivers have an in-depth knowledge of the specific needs of those with memory impairment, providing both patience and compassion to help your loved one feel understood. As a non-profit organization, Christian Care Communities strives to maintain a high quality community environment while remaining as affordable as possible.
Amenities & Services:
- All utilities including local telephone. Internet not included.
- 24 hour trained & dedicated staff
- Safe, secured home-like environment with cozy kitchen & dining room
- Family visiting room and TV room
- 3 meals plus snack daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Assurance checks
- Toileting assistance/incontinence care
- Transfer assistance
- Specialized social and recreational activity program
- Scheduled transportation
- Secure enclosed courtyard
- Beauty/Barber Shop (fee applies)
If memory care pricing seems prohibitive for your income, we’re happy to discuss assistance programs that may be available to you. ALTCS approved.
*Rates subject to change.