COVID 19 Updates for Oasis Assisted Living & Reflections Memory Care
March 21, 2021 UPDATE:
AZDHS has released new visitation guidelines that we will be adhering to via our policies and procedures. Thank you all so much for your patience and support.
At this time the Maricopa County spread level is: MODERATE
Visitation Changes Effective 3/22/2021:
- All visitation to be scheduled with the facility.
- All visitors MUST check in and get a temperature check at the front door.
- All visitors MUST wear a mask/face covering at all times. (Bandanas and neck gaiters do not qualify as facial coverings.)
- Social distancing should occur whenever possible.
- If resident is fully vaccinated, the resident can choose to have close contact (including touching) with their visitors while wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand hygiene before and after.
- Visitors MUST wear a mask at all times and physically distance from other residents and staff.
- Hand washing/hand sanitizing MUST occur before and after every visit.
We are able to schedule outdoor visitations (preferred visitation type) in our courtyard at this time. Visits can be up to an hour long as long as the weather permits.
Indoor visits can occur at this time with no testing requirements. Visits can be up to an hour long.
Residents are able to leave the facility for offsite or community visits. (Residents must sign out at the front desk. If escort is entering the building, they MUST sign in at the front door for the temperature check station.)
Communal spaces are opening up for residents here at the facility.
Residents can attend offsite medical appointments. (Please coordinate with staff if your loved one needs assistance preparing for an appointment.)
Window, Indoor and Courtyard visits can be coordinated with Lead Caregiver at 480-318-5576 or Mary Farris at 480-840-4560.
Your patience and cooperation is appreciated as we work through the process of safely providing visitation with your loved one. Please don’t hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns.
Mary Farris ALM CDP, Assisted Living Manager