Senior Wellness programs at Fellowship Square
Fellowship Square sees value in fitness programs and overall health. That is why we offer Senior FITness™: a customized fitness program designed to increase your energy and vitality, improve muscular strength, balance, cardiovascular health, and self-esteem.
- Led by a professional trainer
- Up to two guided sessions per week
- Use of specialized exercise equipment designed for seniors
- Initial, post and annual assessments
- Chronic disease education
- Group fitness classes
Types of Classes Offered
- AquaFit: Pool exercises designed to increase strength and range of motion
- Balance Class: Balance activities in a small group setting
- Brain and Body Class: Challenges both cognitive and physical ability
- Brain Fitness: Computer class, weekly puzzles and monthly trivia
- CardioFit: Cardio, strength and coordination exercises
- Chair Class: Seated exercises designed to increase strength and range of motion
- EZ Does it Yoga: Chair or standing
- Walking Club: Visits to nearby parks and scenic locations
- Water Walking: Gait patterns performed in the pool
- Wii Bowling: Virtual bowling using a video game
Since becoming a resident four years ago, Fellowship Square has met my physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs beautifully. I enjoy participating in supervised fitness activities, discussion groups and long-distance field trips sponsored by Fellowship Square.
Fellowship Square has good food, helpful and friendly staff, swimming pools, outings, transportation, exercises, companionship and security. What’s not to like? There are no strangers here, only friends that you haven’t met yet!
Fellowship Square is a wonderful place to live. The amenities here are so great. The food is the best in the world. We chose the best place in Tucson to live and being a Christian Care community is so wonderful too.
Fellowship Square is resort style living without the resort style prices. I live in a safe and secure environment that gives me the freedom to be & to do whatever I choose whenever I choose to do it.
The courtyard setting of each villa gives me a sense of peace and tranquility where I can visit with my neighbors, take a leisurely walk, have a swim, practice my putting or just enjoy being out in nature.
I am in my 7th year as a Resident. I have a spacious, comfortable apartment; (why, my bedroom is 20 feet long with a huge Walk-in closet! Largest bedroom I ever had.) I have been treated with kindness, respect, and dignity. And, the food is delicious. Why would I live any place else?