Food Services Volunteer Positions
Continental Breakfast Coffee Assistant
The Continental Breakfast Coffee Assistant provides a welcoming smile and first cup of coffee for residents and guests when entering the main dining room for continental breakfast (or for the Oasis dining room during breakfast.) A professional appearance and pleasing attitude are required. Must have an outgoing and personable personality (i.e. a "people person')
- Be able to volunteer for one or more 1 ½ hour shifts per week, 8-9;30 AM, Mon.-Fri.
- Greeting everyone with a cup of coffee
- Pouring coffee refills at tables
- Other duties as assigned
- In the Oasis, help residents fill out menus, answer residents’questions about menus, and assist those who may need other assistance by answering their questions or referring them to persons who can. Volunteer hours in the Oasis dining room are Sun. & Sat. 7:30am – 8:30am)
Dining Room Greeter
The Dining Room Greeter provides that welcoming first impression for residents and guests at the gathering area of the main dining room. A professional appearance and pleasing attitude are required. Must have an outgoing and personable personality-i.e. a "people person', have a positive willing to learn attitude, become familiar with the processes of the main dining room and bistro.
- Be able to volunteer for one or more two hour shifts per week during meal times.
- Greeting everyone
- Answering questions about the menu
- Assisting residents/guests in how to fill out their menu
- Assisting residents and their guests, by providing information or referring them to persons who can.
- Introduce new residents to current residents
- Other duties as assigned
Since becoming a resident four years ago, Fellowship Square has met my physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs beautifully. I enjoy participating in supervised fitness activities, discussion groups and long-distance field trips sponsored by Fellowship Square.
Fellowship Square has good food, helpful and friendly staff, swimming pools, outings, transportation, exercises, companionship and security. What’s not to like? There are no strangers here, only friends that you haven’t met yet!
Fellowship Square is a wonderful place to live. The amenities here are so great. The food is the best in the world. We chose the best place in Tucson to live and being a Christian Care community is so wonderful too.
Fellowship Square is resort style living without the resort style prices. I live in a safe and secure environment that gives me the freedom to be & to do whatever I choose whenever I choose to do it.
The courtyard setting of each villa gives me a sense of peace and tranquility where I can visit with my neighbors, take a leisurely walk, have a swim, practice my putting or just enjoy being out in nature.
I am in my 7th year as a Resident. I have a spacious, comfortable apartment; (why, my bedroom is 20 feet long with a huge Walk-in closet! Largest bedroom I ever had.) I have been treated with kindness, respect, and dignity. And, the food is delicious. Why would I live any place else?