Updates on COVID-19
Fellowship Square Tucson wants to keep our independent living and assisted living residents, their friends and family and the community updated with any information we receive on the state of COVID-19 and how it impacts our senior living community.
A letter from George Ortega, Executive Director
Updates for residents and their families:
In order to keep residents and families updated we're providing information, resources and notices (past and current) for you to view as you need. We know this is an unsure time, and we want to make sure you're kept up to date.
Our dinning room will be opening back up! Read about phase 1 plans for our senior living community.
Resources that are critical during this crisis and to our community:
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this trying time!
Additional letters from George:
- Community update: 6/23/20
- Community update: 6/1/20
- Community update: 5/8/20
- Community update: 4/14/20
- Community update: 3/26/20
- Community update: 3/19/20
- Community update: 3/18/20
- Community update: 3/13/20
Resources for more information and useful links:
- Arizona Department of Health
- Pima County Health
- Guidance for restaurants providing dine-in services (Fellowship Square has dinning on campus)
- Guidance for barbers and cosmetologists (Fellowship Square has these services on campus)
Additional places for statistics and advice on COVID-19
- Daily stats are being posted on Woldometer.
- The CDC and the White House has come together to create Coronavirus.gov. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and below we wanted to share some guidelines that have been created to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Since becoming a resident four years ago, Fellowship Square has met my physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs beautifully. I enjoy participating in supervised fitness activities, discussion groups and long-distance field trips sponsored by Fellowship Square.
Fellowship Square has good food, helpful and friendly staff, swimming pools, outings, transportation, exercises, companionship and security. What’s not to like? There are no strangers here, only friends that you haven’t met yet!
Fellowship Square is a wonderful place to live. The amenities here are so great. The food is the best in the world. We chose the best place in Tucson to live and being a Christian Care community is so wonderful too.
Fellowship Square is resort style living without the resort style prices. I live in a safe and secure environment that gives me the freedom to be & to do whatever I choose whenever I choose to do it.
The courtyard setting of each villa gives me a sense of peace and tranquility where I can visit with my neighbors, take a leisurely walk, have a swim, practice my putting or just enjoy being out in nature.
I am in my 7th year as a Resident. I have a spacious, comfortable apartment; (why, my bedroom is 20 feet long with a huge Walk-in closet! Largest bedroom I ever had.) I have been treated with kindness, respect, and dignity. And, the food is delicious. Why would I live any place else?