Updates on COVID-19
Fellowship Square Tucson wants to keep our independent living and assisted living residents, their friends and family and the community updated with any information we receive on the state of COVID-19 and how it impacts our senior living community.
A letter from George Ortega, Executive Director
Updates for residents and their families:
In order to keep residents and families updated we're providing information, resources and notices (past and current) for you to view as you need. We know this is an unsure time, and we want to make sure you're kept up to date.
Our dinning room will be opening back up! Read about phase 1 plans for our senior living community.
Resources that are critical during this crisis and to our community:
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this trying time!
Additional letters from George:
- Community update: 6/23/20
- Community update: 6/1/20
- Community update: 5/8/20
- Community update: 4/14/20
- Community update: 3/26/20
- Community update: 3/19/20
- Community update: 3/18/20
- Community update: 3/13/20
Resources for more information and useful links:
- Arizona Department of Health
- Pima County Health
- Guidance for restaurants providing dine-in services (Fellowship Square has dinning on campus)
- Guidance for barbers and cosmetologists (Fellowship Square has these services on campus)
Additional places for statistics and advice on COVID-19
- Daily stats are being posted on Woldometer.
- The CDC and the White House has come together to create Coronavirus.gov. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and below we wanted to share some guidelines that have been created to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Since becoming a resident four years ago, Fellowship Square has met my physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs beautifully. I enjoy participating in supervised fitness activities, discussion groups and long-distance fieldtrips sponsored by Fellowship Square.
Bus transportation is available for grocery shopping, trips to banks and appointments. Housekeeping support is provided twice a month. The prompt responses to small maintenance issues are much appreciated by residents. We’re grateful that security personnel are available 24 hours daily. Excellent dining services meet our diverse dietary needs. Personal assistance is also available to those who require additional resident services.
The outdoor environment at Fellowship Square is especially appealing to me because of the plentiful trees, shrub, flowers, birds, pools, fountains and shaded ramadas. So, why not make plans, NOW, to broaden your horizons, develop new friendships, and share your experiences and interests with others.