Updates on COVID-19
Fellowship Square Tucson wants to keep our independent living and assisted living residents, their friends and family and the community updated with any information we receive on the state of COVID-19 and how it impacts our senior living community.
A letter from George Ortega, Executive Director
Updates for residents and their families:
In order to keep residents and families updated we're providing information, resources and notices (past and current) for you to view as you need. We know this is an unsure time, and we want to make sure you're kept up to date.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this trying time.
Additional letters from George:
- Community update: 5/8/20
- Community update: 4/14/20
- Community update: 3/26/20
- Community update: 3/19/20
- Community update: 3/18/20
- Community update: 3/13/20
Resources for more information and useful links:
- Arizona Department of Health
- Pima County Health
- Guidance for restaurants providing dine-in services (Fellowship Square has dinning on campus)
- Guidance for barbers and cosmetologists (Fellowship Square has these services on campus)
Additional places for statistics and advice on COVID-19
- Daily stats are being posted on Woldometer.
- The CDC and the White House has come together to create Coronavirus.gov. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and below we wanted to share some guidelines that have been created to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
My wife Mary and I just love Fellowship Square. We have lived three wonderful years in this former luxury resort, now a luxury senior living community. The accommodations are spacious, comfortable, and kept up to date by a caring and friendly staff. The beautiful dining room and its excellent meals and the many activities are also reasons why we love living here. We both especially love that we have made many friends from all walks of life and all kinds of religious beliefs.